Saltwater Creations provide a face to face, interactive, real life story-telling workshop, of the aft of helping others to help yourself. Based on the 'Starfish Thrower' story the workshops shows real life examples of what just small acts of kindness and activities can do to make small - but life changing differences to others.
Workshop content includes focus on; empowerment, volunteering and citizenship, well-being, physical activities and transition.
- Empathy with other and learning to offer small acts of help and kindness to others- to make differences no matter how small
- Build resilience, confidence and perseverance in children and young people
- Provide empowerment tools for young people to be the best they can and provide well-being
- Create unlimited beliefs
- Develop 'can do' attitudes
- Judge situations and individuals with empathy and understanding
- How to become empowered!
- Personal well-being
- Build confidence and communication skills
- Think and operate without limited beliefs
- Respect and support fellow students in the classroom
- Enhance ability as individuals to succeed and become empowered
- Adapt to, and accept change with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate inclusion and equality to colleagues
- Respond to others peoples values and needs with an open mind
- Helping others
Who are the workshops for?
Students from age 5yrs upwards in Primary, Secondary, Independent Schools, Colleges and University.
The Saltwater Workshop is delivered at your establishment and is approximately 1 hour long with 3 sessions maximum per day.
Is there a cost?
Saltwater Creations CIC works to identify funding partners to deliver the workshops to schools. Sometimes we can offer them at reduced cost or even free where funding has been secured. Workshops are available at any time starting from £250 per day. Please contact us if you would like a workshop if funding is available.
To book a Saltwater Workshopplease contact us here.
To see testimonials from our schools workshops click here.